Type: Close Combat Individual
Among the subjects of the One King none is more respected than a Chronomancer, or more feared than a Judge. While one fathoms the mystery of time the other measures the weight of a man’s guilt. There are those though who are able to both balance the worth of a man’s life and harness the power of the shifting threads of time. While not true Chronomancers and far more than a Judge, they are referred to as the Enlightened and they are held in awe by the peoples of the Kingdom and viewed with honor by the other knightly orders. The Enlightened encompass strength of arms from their days in the knightly orders, the courage of their conviction from their time as a Judge; and the gifts of faith usually the province of the Chronomancers. Truly they are to be envied by all.
The Order of the Enlightened came into being when a Judge was on trial for murder. When asked why he killed an apparently innocent man, the Judge answered, "for the crime he was going to commit." This sparked a controversy amid the Kingdom and ultimately led to the discovery that this Judge possessed the some of the Chronomancers gifts. Their order is now nurtured by the Chronomancers and is centered in the White Tower at the capitol itself. While not conveying the same finality as the darkened cowl of a Judge, the close-fitting mask of the Enlightened poses a more disturbing question- "What will you do?"
- Indomitable Will
- Commanding Presence
- The Enlightened find the sight of cowardice abhorrent. They will attempt to kill any panicked, friendly model then all panicked Units in his army will automatically Rally. The Enlightened must charge into base contact with the model. The Enlightened does not need to roll to kill the model. The Enlightened may only do this to a panicked unit that is not possessed or controlled.
- The Enlightened may purchase spells from the Chronomancer´s Spell List but the maximum power of such speels may not be greater than three.
- The Enlightened has the ability to interrupt the turn of another Unit or may activate anytime during any turn a long as he has not yet been activated that turn. They may even interrupt a model that is using a reserve action from Wait. The Enlightened may also interrupt an enemy Unit`s turn, however if he does so he must finish all his Actions before the interrupted Unit continues with its Actions. All of the Enlightened´s actions and any effects from his actions take place before resuming the involuntary movements or actions such as those caused by uncontrolled summoned units. An Enlightened who is unsing this special ability can be interrupted by a waiting model while takting his actions. An Enlightened may not interrupt a Chronomancer´s or another Enlightened´s turn.
- You may only purchase one Enlightened for every 1000 points in your army. For example, an army of between 1 and 1000 point may include 1 Enlightened. An Army of between 1001 and 2000 points may include 2 Enlightened. Etc...
- Each Enlightened is armed with a Truthbringer.
© 1998 Target Games
© 2005 - 2020 www.chronopiaworld.com -