Home >> Devout >> Risen Archers
Risen ArchersFaction: Devout
A coomnly held misconception is that the dead make poor marksmen. When a Necromancer raises the dead, they may include fallen archers and when this happens, the newly risen soldiers resume their mortal profession with mechanical ease. The type of missile weapon that they wield depends entirely on their race and affiliation, though Necromancers are keen missile fire from their enemies. The dark magic that animates thes troops makes them immune to smaller missile fire and as such, perfect screening for the Devout Host.
From left to right: Goblin, Firstborn, Dwarf, Son of Kronos
© 2006 Excelsior Entertainment
Type: Missile Weapon Warband
- For an Risen Missile Weapon Warband made 8-16 from the lists above.
- Immune to hand held Missile Weapons.
- Cannot Run
- Dwarven Risen Crossbowmen are each armed with a Crossbow.
- Elven Risen Archers are each armed with a Longbow.
- Firstborn Risen Archers are each armed with a Longbow.
- Orc Risen Archers are each armed with a Composite Bow.
- Goblin Risen Archers are each armed with a Shortbow.
- Swamp Goblin Risen Blowpipers are each armed with a Blowpipe.
Sons of Kronos Risen Slingers are each armed with a Sling.
© 2005 - 2022 www.chronopiaworld.com -