Harbinger of the Darkwings
|Harbinger of the Darkwings
- Harbinger: When the Harbinger of the Darkwings is in CC, it may choose to try to bite its opponent without using an Action (this may only be attempted once per activation). The player must roll to hit as a normal CC attack. If the Bite successfully hits the victim he must take an Armor roll against the Damage 10 weapon (no strength modifier is added). If the Armor roll fails the victim dos not take a Wound but is caught in the Harbingerīs jaws. When the Harbinger has successfully bitten its opponent it automatically inflicts one Wound for every two Actions it spends savaging its victim. The model that was bitten may attempt only to make Break Away test until he escapes, at which point he will still be in base-to-base contact and would need to make a further Break Away test to actually flee.
- Harbinger: Causes Fear
- Harbinger: Steadfast
- Harbinger: When the Harbinger is purchased two Clouds of Darkwings come with him. Each Cloud of Darkwings acts independently of the Harbinger, but they mus start the game at the same time as the Harbinger.
- Darkwings: Flyers
- Darkwings: Because of the swift and erratic flight combined with their swarming natures, the Darkwings are Immune
to all Missile and Thrown Weapons.
- Harbingers of the Darkwings are each armed with a Releaser Sword.
- Darkwings have a Tearing Attack, Natural Weapon (1x) 7.
First version from 09.12.2012. Last version from 15.12.2012.
Article from ChronopiaWorld.com
|Releaser Sword||CC||-||-||ST+8(x3)||+2 Damage to Summoned Creatures.|